|Strong points||Weak points|
Legality and license of the VBET sportsbook in India
Indian states are regulating the gambling business on their territory on their own. In the majority of the Indian states betting is neither legalized, nor prohibited by the law. Therefore, international sportsbooks can freely conduct their business in India. VBET operates in the country under the Curacao license, which was issued to the company Radon B. V.
In the vast majority of the rest of the countries the sportsbook accepts bets via the VBET brand, but in India also the names VBET 10 or VBET10 are used. Indian residents are not able to register in the international version of the company. Moreover, Indian version of the sportsbook can be opened only from India.
Registration in VBET India
You will need to register to be able to make bets in the sportsbook. To create your account, perform the next actions:
- Open the VBET 10 website.
- Click the button “Register” to create your account.
- Make the first step in the registration process: come up with the nickname, enter your email address, create and reenter the password.
- Make the second step in the registration process: type in your phone number (Indian operator), include the promo code if you have it, and place a checkmark to affirm that you are not younger than 18 and agree with the conditions of the company.
The sportsbook lets only Indian residents who are 18 or over place bets.
After the registration you can switch to making the deposit and betting itself. Verification can be completed at any time. The only important condition is that you will not be able to withdraw money without completed verification. To identify your personality you will have to fill in your profile on the page “Personal Details” and forward the documents on the page “Verify Account” in the section “My Profile” in personal account.
|The button to create an account|
|The first step of registration|
|The second step of registration|
VBET India provides several alternative ways to make a deposit:
- A bank transfer;
- Local payment systems Paytm, PhonePe, and UPI (both directly and via the international payment systems AstroPay and Directa24);
- International systems AstroPay, MuchBetter, NETELLER, STICPAY, Skrill, and Google Pay via AstroPay;
- Crypto currency Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, and Tether.
In order to replenish your account in the sportsbook:
- Log in, if you have missed this step;
- Click the balance or profile icon;
- Hit the button to make a deposit “Deposit”;
- Select the deposit method;
- Enter the amount and contact details if required;
- Confirm your payment.
The minimum deposit of 50 ₹ is accepted, but the amount can turn out to be bigger depending on which deposit method you opted for. For instance, the limits for bank transfers and local payment systems is higher. The sportsbook does not charge a fee.
|The balance or profile button|
|Making deposit button|
|The list of deposit methods|
|Example of making a deposit via one of the methods|
Several ways to withdraw money from VBET India are on offer:
- Bank transfer;
- Local systems IMPS and Paytm;
- International systems such as AstroPay, MuchBetter, NETELLER, STICPAY, and Skrill;
- Crypto currency Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, and Tether.
To withdraw funds from your account in the sportsbook, do the following:
- Log in, if you have not performed this action yet;
- Push the balance or profile icon button;
- Click “Withdraw” button;
- Pick out the withdrawal method;
- Specify the amount and card details;
- Confirm the payment if necessary.
The minimum withdrawn amount possible is 50 ₹, but it can be higher depending on the payment method: the bank transfer and local payment systems limits are higher. The sportsbook does not charge a fee, but the client may need to wait for some time for the confirmation of the transaction.
|Balance or profile button|
|Funds withdrawal method|
|The list of funds withdrawal methods|
|An example of money withdrawal via one of the methods|
Bonuses and promotions in VBET India
All new clients of the sportsbook VBET India are entitled to the welcome bonus in the form of a free bet. If the bet is successful, the player gets 50 % the bet amount, if it is not – he/she receives 100 %. The maximum free bet amount is 7 000 ₹. A free bet can be used in the live without any restrictions.
To get the welcome bonus in the sportsbook:
- Sign up.
- Make the first deposit of at least 300 ₹.
- Place an express bet of at least 300 ₹ for three events with the minimum odds of 1.2 each.
- Get 40 % the free bet during the first day after making the bet and the rest 60 % after completing the verification process. For this reason, it is a sensible idea to go through the verification right after you register. If you do not do so, you will only be entitled to the 40 % bonus.
- Spend your free bet on the live bet during the first week after you got the free bet.
Furthermore, the sportsbook offers a 15 % the first deposit free bet every day, 10 % cashback from all lost bets during the week, free bets for Birthday and other temporary promotions.
Betting line and odds
Bets on more than 40 kinds of sports can be placed in the Indian sportsbook VBET. Among the sports that fans can try out are bowls, cyber sport, lacrosse, and pesapallo. However, basketball, kabaddi, and bandi, which are offered in other betting companies, are rare to find in VBET. VBET offers include political, show-business, and world affairs bets. Long-term bets are also available.
The odds margin is as follows:
Basketball: from 6 % to 10 %;
Volleyball: from 7 % to 12 %;
Cricket: from 5 % to 10 %;
Tennis: from 7 % to 12 %;
Football: from 5 % to 10 %.
Odds margin can become higher by 2-3 % for the live bets. There is also an option to offer your own odds regarding the event. The stats overview is very brief in the live-mode, video broadcasts are available but they are accessible to the registered viewers with positive account balance.
Besides the own betting line, the sportsbook offers bets from the company Pinnacle on its website.
How to make bets on the website VBET sportsbook in India
Placing bets becomes accessible after registration and making a deposit in Indian rupee. To make a bet in the sportsbook:
- Log in if you have not signed in.
- Open the section “Sport” with pre-match bets or “Live” with the live bets.
- Find the match or another event that you are willing to place a bet on.
- Click the event which you consider will happen.
- Enter the bet amount in the coupon to which the chosen event was added, and confirm making the bet. If you added two or more events, you can select the bet type.
The minimum bet amount is 5 ₹. VBET 10 enables players to make single bets on several events of place an express or system bet.
|Sections with pre-match and live bets|
|Football in the pre-match bets section|
|Betting line in the Premier League|
|The bet coupon in the compact view|
|The bet coupon entirely|
VBET applications and the mobile version
Nowadays the VBET app for making bets from the mobile devices has not come out in India yet. However, the international version of the sportsbook has already created one. From this we may infer that the app for Indian players may be launched in the near future.
Instead of the app, the players can use the mobile version of the website – it opens when you visit the official website of the sportsbook from the mobile device. Mobile website presents a compact view of the full-screen version of the website with the preserved functionality.
VBET Casino opportunities
Not only does VBET India offers sport betting, but it also guarantees rich casino experience. In general, the casino can be divided into three main sections:
“Casino” – slots, card games, video poker, TV-games;
“Live Casino” live-casino with the real croupier;
“Games” – fast (arcade) games.
Casino players can get bonuses and try out various games in “Casino” and “Games” sections via demo-access to them. The games can be filtered by providers or looked for by titles. VBET organizes tournaments from different providers on a regular basis, and awards jackpots.
|Instant games section|
There are two communication channels between players and the support service. In both cases communication occurs in English only.
- Via email: the letters must be forwarded to [email protected]. It is recommended that you include your name and account number in the email’s heading;
- Via online-chat: it works 24/7. When you contact the support with the help of the chat, make sure that you mention your name, your email address, and, preferably, your nickname and account number.
The page with frequently asked questions may also come in handy.
Frequently asked questions
From which age are Indian residents allowed to do betting in VBET India?
From the age of 18.
Is verification compulsory in VBET 10?
Yes, if you plan to withdraw money. Without verification, all functions are accessible, except funds withdrawal.
Is there a necessity in the mirror VBET in India?
It is likely that you will not need a mirror, because sportsbook companies are working without any problems in the country. Moreover, VBET 10 is the VBET version specially tailored to India.
Can I earn a welcome bonus in VBET?
Yes, newbies can get a free bet up to 7000 ₹. The bonus amount equals to 100 % the first bet amount if the bet is lost, and 50 % if the bet is won.
What is the minimum deposit?
50 ₹ and more depending on the deposit method.
How to download the mobile app VBET India?
Currently, the sportsbook has not prepared the app yet, but the mobile version of the website can be used.